Getting To Know
10 Things You Didn’t Know About China
- China loves to play tennis and was once a ball girl for Serena Williams. She coached and taught Youth Tennis.
- China is 50% Polish.
- China graduated from Boise State University with a Degree in Marketing.
- China owns the cutest fur baby named Hansel who is a Maltese/Poodle. Hansel is almost 4 years old. China is hoping someday to find a Gretel to be Hansel’s playmate.
- China’s favorite restaurant is Flatbread- If you ever travel to Idaho, make sure to check it out!
- China’s arm can dislocate and has had to be popped back in multiple times.
- China’s favorite place for vacation is Catalina Island- paddle boarding, Kayaking, and swimming.
- China managed multiple Abercrombie and Fitch locations. This experience allowed her to travel and live in Idaho, Washington, and Nevada.
- China’s name comes from “fine china” dinnerware sets.
- China loves the Las Vegas heat. She does not want to live in a cold climate because cannot handle being cold!
The Cornerstone Retirement BlueprintTM