Getting To Know
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Anthony
- As a second-generation financial advisor, Anthony started learning about finance from his father, Frank, at a very young age.
- At the age of 15, Anthony’s first job was at Jamba Juice. He became a shift leader, implementing the values of integrity and teamwork.
- Anthony grew up in a large Italian family and is blessed to have both grandmothers in his life, Grandma Santa and Grandma Mickey.
- Playing electric guitar and bass guitar, Anthony is a third-generation musician and enjoys teaching his kids how to play.
- His boys, Frankie and Donnie, are in the School of Rock performance group, learning and performing many songs from performers like Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix and The Beatles.
- In high school, Anthony played guitar in a band and met his wife, Susie, at one of his shows. He’s currently trying to start a band with his kids but is not “cool” enough.
- Anthony enjoys coaching his kids’ baseball teams in Summerlin South Little League and basketball at the Veterans Memorial Leisure Center.
- After growing up in Pasadena, California, Anthony remains a hometown sports fan, rooting for the Lakers and Dodgers. He loves the Aviators and looks forward to cheering on the Raiders.
- Anthony grew up playing basketball and was inducted into La Salle High School’s sports hall of fame for his graduating class.
- Anthony’s favorite season is barbecue season! As an avid Big Green Egg fan (an Egghead), he cherishes family time at the dinner table after barbecuing.
The Cornerstone Retirement BlueprintTM