Getting To Know
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Courtney
- Courtney has a BA in Criminal Justice from UNLV and is going back to school to earn her Masters in Elementary Education.
- Courtney’s car, a white Kia Optima, is named KiKi.
- Courtney worked for the City of Henderson throughout high school being a Kids Zone camp leader.
- Courtney’s favorite restaurant is Olive Garden and she always orders their fettucine alfredo.
- In college, Courtney was a part of the Zeta Tau Alpha sorority.
- Courtney enjoys painting in her free time and loves going to Pinot’s Palette.
- One of Courtney’s dreams it to travel to Australia.
- Courtney is the daughter of Kyle Kirwan, a partner here at Cornerstone.
- Courtney has traveled to each of the Hawaiian Islands at least once, the Big Island being her favorite.
- Courtney is scuba certified and has scuba-dived in the Cayman Islands.
The Cornerstone Retirement BlueprintTM