Getting To Know
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Jammie
- Jammie and his wife, Danielle, have been married for more than 20 years. They met while attending worship services at their church.
- Jammie created and co-hosted the longest-running local Las Vegas financial news show on AM radio for five years. With the advance of technology, he has decided to stay on the cutting edge and move from radio to podcasts.
- Jammie’s latest passion is backyard grilling with family and friends on his Big Green Egg. Feel free to share your favorite barbecue recipes and secrets with him!
- Whether providing service through his church, at his kids’ schools or on the Board of Directors for HELP of Southern Nevada, giving back to the community is an important focus in Jammie’s life.
- Jammie’s favorite meal is “any pasta dish in Italy!” Jammie found this new love when he had the opportunity to spend his 20th anniversary touring the Italian countryside with Danielle.
- Jammie has always been grateful for the work ethic that his mother, Kim, taught him. She has been one of his biggest inspirations and is the hardest-working woman he has ever known!
- Although Jammie grew up a diehard L.A. Rams fan and hated the Raiders, he has always been a “hometown fan.” He has started to embrace the Silver and Black and is ready to help Raider Nation cheer on our hometown team to victory in Allegiant Stadium!
- Jammie and Danielle have been blessed with four wonderful children, Jace, Alexis, Mya and Ashton.
- The Avilas welcomed a new member to their family last year in the form of a bouncy, energetic and often mischievous cockapoo named Hemi. He is considered the fifth child of the family!
- Many weekends, you will find Jammie on Lake Mead with his family and friends wake surfing, tubing and sometimes relaxing!
The Cornerstone Retirement BlueprintTM