Getting To Know
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Jeremy
- Jeremy and his wife, Malea, were married in 2000. This helps keep him out of trouble because he will always remember how long he has been married as long as he knows what year it is!
- Jeremy and Malea have four great kids. Three of them are teenage girls, and their boy is the youngest.
- In 2015, Jeremy was on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” where he did a modified karaoke bit called “Sounds Good?”
- Jeremy loves to go to New York to see Broadway shows with his wife and kids. He has seen more than 20 shows in New York.
- Jeremy’s wife works in the airline industry, so they fly for free. This makes going to New York for a quick weekend possible.
- Jeremy played Danny Zuko in his high school production of Grease. He graduated from Cimarron-Memorial High School in Las Vegas.
- Jeremy loves to cook. He makes up his own recipes, and most of the time, they turn out really well. He loves to cook for people anytime he gets the chance.
- Jeremy’s son, Ledger, has the middle name of Stone, from Jeremy’s grandmother’s maiden name. Her fourth great-grandfather was Thomas Stone, a signer of the Declaration of Independence.
- Jeremy’s first real job was at Wendy’s, where he was written up and suspended for being “too friendly and speaking too much to the customers” in the drive-through.
- Jeremy loves working with and teaching teenagers. He works with the youth at his church and feels he relates better with them than with adults sometimes!
The Cornerstone Retirement BlueprintTM