Getting To Know
Kurt R. Hanson, MBA
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kurt
- Kurt has been in the financial services industry for over 16 years and holds FINRA Series 7, 24, 53 and 66 registrations as well as his life and health insurance producer license.
- Before college, Kurt worked on a commercial fishing boat in Alaska, long before “Deadliest Catch” made that life look glamorous.
- Kurt earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration as well as a postgraduate Master of Business Administration degree.
- Education has always been a passion of Kurt’s. Whether teaching a financial seminar for Cornerstone Wealth Management or serving as an adjunct business professor at UNLV, Kurt loves sharing his successes, failures, experience and insight with all those around him.
- Kurt has been married to his wonderful wife for over 16 years, and together they have five children — including triplets!
- In his spare time, Kurt relaxes by building and refurbishing furniture, much of which finds a permanent place in their home. Ana White and Annie Sloan are two major sources for his inspiration.
- Inheriting the wanderlust gene from his father, Kurt loves to travel and has visited five of the seven continents, over 20 countries and most of the “interesting” states in the U.S. Japan is always one of his favorite international destinations.
- And yes, we have confirmed the rumors that Kurt does indeed speak fluent Japanese.
- Kurt enjoys spending time outdoors with his friends and family, cooking, hiking, camping, wakeboarding, snowboarding, spelunking, etc. …
- Many people don’t know about Kurt’s secret life as an aspiring Hollywood actor. If you watch closely and don’t blink, you can catch him on the big screen in the 5th Jason Bourne installment as well as a number of local productions.
The Cornerstone Retirement BlueprintTM