Getting To Know
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Ted
- Ted restored a custom 1967 Volkswagen with his dad 35 years ago — and he still drives it!
- Ted’s grandpa was a commercial fisherman who fished for a living from San Pedro to Cabo San Lucas.
- Ted was a DJ as a youth, mixing records at dances and weddings.
- Ted fell in love with his next-door neighbor and high school sweetheart, Julie, and they’ve been married for more than 25 years.
- Ted traveled the world racing ATVs at monster truck shows.
- Ted taught himself to drive on a dirt road in Arkansas and still loves driving on dirt.
- In order to buy pizza whenever he wanted, Ted took his first job at age 12, delivering newspapers.
- Ted handed down his passion for photography and cooking to his three daughters.
- Ted’s mom gave him a love for sunsets, and you can still find him on the lake at sunset.
- Outdoors is where you can find Ted with his daughters, either wakeboarding, mountain biking or racing through the desert on their ATVs.
The Cornerstone Retirement BlueprintTM